Trusted site PTC - ScrClix - SSL - DDOS PROTEC - REG COMPANY - Paid To Click Share - New Update New PTC Sites
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Paid To Click Share - New Update New PTC Sites » PTC SHARE » New Sites » Trusted site PTC - ScrClix - SSL - DDOS PROTEC - REG COMPANY
Trusted site PTC - ScrClix - SSL - DDOS PROTEC - REG COMPANY
saolamiuDate: Wednesday, 2014-11-12, 8:39 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Dear friends,

I joined PTC site under evaluation is considered the best now. Admin investment technology high so I have to think about a PTC site can become a 2nd Probux or  a 2nd Neobux.

About the Web site's domain name https://www.scrclix.com/.
I have checked the information on the site:
  • Subscribe to legitimate companies.
  • Ssl
  • Investment DDoS Protec
  • There are anti cheat system is quite stable
  • Site says no to vps, proxy, ..
  • 2 years Domain Registration
  • Add according to his understanding, the parties Husty design and this is not in the list of products Husty, suggesting this is a custom theme.

Things on her pretty little seen in the current PTC site, the site is very good anti-cheat, site admin, but new activities began cheater and banned acc quite harshly. Admin seems stern and a long-term intentions, which makes her quite expected and the development of the site.

Next I would like to talk about site promotion is done:
Blance to the main bonus $ 0.1
Bonus to purchase $ 0.2 blance
Get immediate $ 2 if you deposit $ 50 into your site or ney to buy RR Ads
Get the $ 3 if you upgrade to golden account (This one is not allowed to ask for money to deposit into the account requires $ 2 finished up to $ 3, had tickets so admin and admin reply)
Promotions only apply to the next member in 2000. This is quite favorable for the new member. Promotions are not too spectacular, but considering that it fits the description of PTC site (As if big promotion too mostly scam site).

Next I would like to share about policies that ScrClix construction site. Site includes first 3 months of the plan: Bronze, Sliver and Golden with 1 1-year plan that is Diamond.

Standard view prices charged to click ads RR ScrClix $ 0.01, our site is one of the few sites running ads cost $ 0005 for the Standard membership.
The policy package is quite reasonable, not too high and not too low (too high Ney Since then nobody dared to upgrade is low too, only scam site or policies ads cheap).
I have noticed the wait time to cashout, I saw quite ok, because with this landmark Withdrawal time frame will be active member money in your account, not afraid to wait for the next days is too long to cashout. This made me even more confidence to the site.

And here is my proof payment.

Next I would like to talk about RR, according to his ticket known as the site admin and running parallel to both real and bots RR RR RR preferred real advance if all bots RR was put into use.

According to his experience, the site like this, it's best you should rent and recycling before the server resets RR range 1-2 hours because this time the site will update the entire RR and statistics continue to create new RR.

Thank you

Message edited by saolamiu - Wednesday, 2014-11-12, 8:40 AM
(VN)
fztmDate: Wednesday, 2014-11-12, 11:50 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
why i cant regiter?
(ID)
Paid To Click Share - New Update New PTC Sites » PTC SHARE » New Sites » Trusted site PTC - ScrClix - SSL - DDOS PROTEC - REG COMPANY
Page 1 of 11
Search: